HybridZ

MS Tuner In NJ

konradlip

I recently got a 1977 280z with a l28et swap and MS1 v3. I have no idea hot to tube it. Im looking for someone who does. It doesn't if its a shop or a individual, as long as they know what they are doing. The car runs and drives, but little rich. The only mods on the car are AFM delete, inter-cooler, boost controller, boost gauge, a/f gauge, ms1 v3, and soon a full exhaust system. The car is in Newark right now but i can rent a trailer or drive it almost anywhere in NJ. Thanks

Talk to EvilC. We have done many different programmable systems and could possibly help. The issue I see here is we don't know what the rest of the combination looks like. If the car runs and drives, having a turbo motor that is a little rich is a good thing! Why would you be trailering the car and what exactly are you trying to fix?

From my experience the car running rich isnt the worse thing but to make it run little more lean can save me money on gas and I'll like to improve the throttle response. Basically I was told by the guy I bought the car from to have it tuned.

UPDATE: also im planning on stepping up the boost to 10psi

Edited by konradlip