HybridZ

Topic Move/closed Silly Question...

John Scott

I haven't been a moderator of this or any forum for many months. Not sure why my name is still on the list. In any event, everyone needs to chill out and think again befor posting. Try to raise the maturity level and clean up the language. I guarentee if it persists you will be banned from the site. HybridZ has enjoyed being one of the cleanest, most professional car sites around. Lets get it back in shape.

John Scott, Member...Former Moderator

where did it move to?

and locking threads is kinda hitlerish rolleyesg.gif so what if they dont agree, let them argue with each other. at least it was something worth reading, not "how do i put a 280zxt motor in my 240z??" i for one looked forward to reading their comments and in between the personal stuff they were talking about cars.

John, What was said that bothered you? I sorta scanned this post & it looked clean (yesterday).

I'm not gonna get punted off this site if I can help it.

thanks

Luigi

Apparently the powers of moderating still are mine, so I moved it to the Admin. They will deal with it properly, and perhaps return it here. Arguing a point is fine. When it gets to name calling, bashing, foul language ect. then the topic is beyond the scope of our site. Get each others e-mail, phone numbers, and addresses and take it up there. If you like this kind of banter, there seems to be plenty of other sites more to your taste. Its never been tolerated here, and I doubt it ever will. Nearly 3000 members and a few give it a black eye.

John

Guest JAMIE T

Holy crap! I missed this whole thing! I started the thread, but haven't been online in a couple of days. Bummer, I really wanted some good technical information.