HybridZ

need new hoses for my radiator, all the hoses, what to get a

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

i am looking for some good race radiator hoses that not only connect to the engine but also to the heater core and back to the engine, do you guys know of a place online that sells them?

one of my hoses got a leak in the side of a part of the hose that i just cant patch up and the hoses on there are real old so i want to just replace them all. temp's got hot fast :(

Pegasus, Racer Parts Wholesale, IO Port, Summit, JEGS, etc. All sell Purosil race hose in straight lengths and various bends. Figure about $7.00 per foot.

You will have to fabricate whatever you need from the basic shapes sold and some aluminum tubing because no one sells race stuff specific for the Z.

And David,

If you use both an upper and a lower race radiator hose you get 30 more horsepower - each hose is worth 15 each.

Guest Anonymous
Originally posted by David Karey:

are you looking for the hose that adds 15hp or the one that adds 30hp?

what are you talking about? 30 hp, 15 hp? i just want some hoses that will hold up to high heat and high preasure, therfore i said race hoses so someone would know that i needed some durable hoses, i also do autoX in my car on occasion so i need something good

Originally posted by 71L28Z:

quote:

Originally posted by David Karey:

are you looking for the hose that adds 15hp or the one that adds 30hp?
what are you talking about? 30 hp, 15 hp? i just want some hoses that will hold up to high heat and high preasure, therfore i said race hoses so someone would know that i needed some durable hoses, i also do autoX in my car on occasion so i need something good

He's yanking your chain. Use stock stuff, L28s all run the same temperature and pressure, regardless of performance level.