HybridZ

MSnS leaning out while cruising

tolerate

after the intercooler

Moreover I discovered a couple of new problems.  After the car warms up ~10 minutes in the spark advance goes haywire in tunerstudio, without any user influence. (e.g. playing with VE numbers)  and today again after taking the car battery out, charging it, and plugging everything up, i was working on the hot start values when it struck again.  When i say haywire I mean, the spark table values all change, and the spark settings also change.  

Also after returning the battery to the car, the AFR is reading 7.35 and 22.35.  I checked the project settings for wideband, same problem, etc.  I tried calibrating it, maybe I did it wrong.  Will try again tomorrow. 

This memorial day weekend is going to suck.  

Help me make it better.

Edited by tolerate

Why on earth are you pulling a battery out to charge it?!?!?

You have a charging problem, and need to fix it. AC voltage from a bad alternator can do all sorts of things like corrupt your code, etc (so can your laptop comm chip, or electrical noise.)

the alternator is charging.  after 20 or so cranks of hot start, it kills the battery.  I dont see the problem but if its a bad as you make it sound, I'll only you use the jumpstart and leave the battery in.  I treid recalibrating and noticed hte LC-1 LED is never on, found a place on the ground that was stripped and repaired it, still no working LED, I'm about to take a 9volt battery to make sure the LED isnt dead.  Also made sure I had 12 V switched.

Edited by tolerate