HybridZ

p90A junk yard build to P90/N47 head

mainboyd

"It's not that Nissan wouldn't ever...it's THAT THEY NEVER DID!"

Maybe because it was never worth it?..... just throwing that out there... not trying to cause trouble lol

Nissan had to of made two different heads for a reason and dont say the liners of the P79 were because of emissions because the P90 and P90A turbo head had to go through the same emissions.

Edited by mainboyd

The turbo charged cars also came with a significantly more advanced computer control system from the factory than the N/A cars did.  The ECCS system was light years ahead of the L-jetronic.  

I don't think a non hydraulic cam will work in a hydraulic head.  You would be better off just grabbing the P79 and running that until you can find all to proper components for the P90a, or you will have to do a hydraulic to mechanical conversion on the head using time-serts threaded inserts.  

Get the P79 head, blend the valve bowls, bolt a turbo manifold on it and forgettaboutit.

"It's not that Nissan wouldn't ever...it's THAT THEY NEVER DID!"

Maybe because it was never worth it?..... just throwing that out there... not trying to cause trouble lol

Nissan had to of made two different heads for a reason and dont say the liners of the P79 were because of emissions because the P90 and P90A turbo head had to go through the same emissions.

&

Hahaha all I can say is that thats on you. I didn't twist your arm to answer my questions or look into this forum. However, I do appreciate the time that people have put in to answering my questions. Don't ever forget that!!

Ignorance of Engineering and Emissions, along with the entitlement attitude has just ended this thread for me. Indeed it's on me, and 'block' is easily accomplished in my preferences. Masturbatory Highschoolers coming with idle time to waste (waist) are not worth the effort.

The Colossal stupidity in logic leaps found on the internet these days, compounded by the TOTAL lack of mechanical knowledge is truly dispiriting. I find no surprise you hail from Fresno. Good luck with your project.

Edited by Tony D

Chill out guy. You take things a little to serious... if this forum took you this far took talk so immaturely then that's just sad... All im doing is asking questions and here you are taking it personal. Im assuming im talking to an adult on here sense you have over 8000+ posts... unless you like to jab at everyone on here countless times about how your always right and everyone else is wrong or you just spend way to much time on the computer.

Block this thread buddy, I don't mind. All I know is that it will show how much of a person you are by just blocking this thread because of your emotions or feelings getting hurt and want to just try to have the last say hahaha

Don't worry though I forgive you. It takes more then just a macho guy behind a computer to make me go to an unnecessary level of emotions like what you have shown.

I still thank you for the info you have provided me about the heads and will look into it more.