HybridZ

Ls1 starting question

Finally got it wired enough to start, or so I thought. Fuel pump comes on and engine cranks over but never starts. The only thing I dont have hooked up is the IAT sensor, since I dug everywhere for an hour and couldn't find what I did with it. Does it have to have the iat connected to start?

Could keep from running but usually you will get it to start then die. If it's just cranking and cranking make sure the on crank run wire is getting power in the crank on and run position. Seen several people give that wire power in only the on position.

Could keep from running but usually you will get it to start then die. If it's just cranking and cranking make sure the on crank run wire is getting power in the crank on and run position. Seen several people give that wire power in only the on position.

http://lt1swap.com/2004gto_pcm_pinouts.htm

Would that be pin19 on blue?

Aren't the orange always hot and the pink switched 12v usually? I had to go pick up an IAT sensor this morning, but I don't think I will have time to work on it this evening. I may have my pinks to just 12v when on, not when cranking and on.

Its an 04 GTO t56. Figures it would be that wire. I think that's the one that fed the Datsun coil. I removed it along with a crapload of other wires that were no longer needed. I guess I will have to put it back.

I have 3 pink wires, 1 from the current performance box that needs a switched 12V, and a solid pink and pink with a stripe (cnt remember which color) that I all tied together and have switched power to, but not sure about start.