HybridZ

~ Left for Dead - Triple Carb'd 73 ~

Very nice! Good to see her waking up :)

Thanks, she idles and revs great. I just need to make some repairs to the clutch hard line and I can take her out on the road.

I ordered some Doral SDL70A 205/70/14 tires and had them mounted on the Panteras.

gallery_2013_1433_551105.jpg

Here's and idea of the look. Vintage race feel B) Just waiting on the lug nuts to get here and I will throw them on.

gallery_2013_1433_362639.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

The first drive I took it on it ran hot and the radiator sprung a leak. I changed it out for an extra one I had laying around and it fixed the overheating problem but then it was running to cold. Found out there wasn't a thermostat at all. I put in a thermostat and it stays right smack in the middle now. Drives nice, suspension feels great. Upon breaking the car pulls slightly to the right but overall a fun ride for just getting back on it's legs again.

Took it for it's first drive out of the neighbor hood on an extremely rare snowy day. Next up getting the exhaust welded up Friday hopefully.

When I parked to take this picture a group of young kids around 14 were walking by and one asked, what kind of car is that? I told him a Datsun 240z. He told his friends "I told you so!" Another kid, " I thought it was a Ferrari".. Another kid, "I thought it was a Lamborghini" :lmao:

gallery_2013_1433_506990.jpg

Edited by ~KnuckleDuster~

The first drive I took it on it ran hot and the radiator sprung a leak. I changed it out for an extra one I had laying around and it fixed the overheating problem but then it was running to cold. Found out there wasn't a thermostat at all. I put in a thermostat and it stays right smack in the middle now. Drives nice, suspension feels great. Upon breaking the car pulls slightly to the right but overall a fun ride for just getting back on it's legs again.

Took it for it's first drive out of the neighbor hood on an extremely rare snowy day. Next up getting the exhaust welded up Friday hopefully.

When I parked to take this picture a group of young kids around 14 were walking by and one asked, what kind of car is that? I told him a Datsun 240z. He told his friends "I told you so!" Another kid, " I thought it was a Ferrari".. Another kid, "I thought it was a Lamborghini" :lmao:

gallery_2013_1433_506990.jpg

It's a Jaguar!

In all seriousness, she's out and about! Making great progress :)

I was about to say "SoCal.. Snow?" Then I realized it snowed yesterday/today. Had the hint from a buddy who lives in Temacula, and she was building a snowman down there haha.

• 1 month later...