HybridZ

Power bleeders

So after some discussion with motive they said that this is the top to use with the willwood 260-8555 BMC (common 1" we use on our cars)

This seems odd to me.. Does anyone else use this for the 2 tab reservoirs on these BMC's?

BBCE0F10-693D-4FB5-920F-616CDB2428D6_zps

Does not  look right.  Wrong Wilwood???

http://www.wilwood.com/MasterCylinders/MasterCylinderProd.aspx?itemno=260-8794

thezguy, on 18 Aug 2014 - 12:43 PM, said:

So after some discussion with motive they said that this is the top to use with the willwood 260-8555 BMC (common 1" we use on our cars)

This seems odd to me.. Does anyone else use this for the 2 tab reservoirs on these BMC's?

BBCE0F10-693D-4FB5-920F-616CDB2428D6_zps

Edited by Miles

I have the Motive power bleeder and use the ford cap. Doesn't hold very well once under pressure, I can get 1 wheel done then it pops off and squirts fluid everywhere. I got around this issue by using large ty-wraps, works for me for the most part.

Try the Motive Universal kit. It comes with a cap that  fits everything. Just make sure the cap is tight before pumping up pressure. I have had mine for eight years. Note that the surgical type hoses rot such that they have to be relaced after about a year of use. Clear plastic hose works as a replacement, but becomes brittle in contact with brake fluid.

http://motiveproducts.3dcartstores.com/0101-Round-Universal-Bleeder-_p_132.html