HybridZ

I'm afraid to ask, but I have to

Z_Dust

While searching around at ebay I ran accross something called an "electric turbo". Basically what they sell is some type of housing with an electric fan that installs at the TB. In theory it forces air into the TB, therefore allowing the engine to create more HP, right?. Is this a bunch of BS? would this be doing the same as a forced induction hood. I know enough to know that this in no way will ever replace a real turbo or a cam upgrade but would it help in feeding more air to the engine?

I'm thinking the engine can suck air faster than that fan can push it in anyways, in that case it will just be in the way and probably reduce air flow.

Guest Anonymous

I got a bigger one than Jim's that is surplus off the space shuutle.Guaranteed to fit everything including all models of John Deere riding lawn mowers. That I will let go for shipping only surcharges, insurance XTRA...... absolutely... no US Postal Money Orders... Cash only send to Drop Box 1363894 Tiajuana, Mexico. $49 US Deniro

Guest smoov280zx

I've got a genuine nissan electric turbo, came on my 280zx, but it was installed wrong. They were using it to cool the fuel injectors, hah! imagine that.