HybridZ

wtb: Carb

chavo

Looking to get my L28 converted back to carbs. Just looking for an economical swap not power. If they are stock carbs thats ok as long as they are reliable. Oh yeah, and i need the intake runners. Basically every necessary to switch back to a carb system. Located in Los Angeles, CA

Looking to get my L28 converted back to carbs. Just looking for an economical swap not power. If they are stock carbs thats ok as long as they are reliable. Oh yeah, and i need the intake runners. Basically every necessary to switch back to a carb system. Located in Los Angeles, CA

P/m sent.

I have a few options for you. First a set of round top su's from a 260z ran good when pulled but it's been a few years ago so you might want to go througt them $175 plus ship includes the factory air filter. I also have a pair of down draft weber 32/36 dgv carbs that are practicly new with air filters and intake $300 plus ship. I also have an arizona z car 4bbl manifold and Holley 4bbl barb with air filter for $400 plus ship email me if interested rwbakk@yahoo.com