HybridZ

Passenger side 280z tension rod end plate and bolt

Boog

Hey guys, 

Just crawled under my car today to see just a rod sticking through the right side tension rod rear mounting point....I really don't want to buy new tension rods, and I have a set of poly bushings laying around, I just need the compression plate and bolt. Send me a message or post here if you have one. Thanks!

AC Delco used to supply a kit that contained the rubber, sleeves, washers and nuts under part number 45G25036.  It was available through the Rockauto.  The part number picture on their site only shows the bushings now, but the box may still contain all of the parts.  Common name for the rubber is "strut rod bushing" or "strut arm bushing".  Kits contain extra stuff like washers and sleeves.

You could also buy one of the urethane aftermarket kits then split the rubber from the remaining set and use it on the back side.  The nut is a metric thread, self-locking.

Don't drive without fixing it,  The wheel will move a lot without that rod connected.