HybridZ

rear hub spindle bolt

AZGhost623

Doing some reading on what it takes to pull out the rear hubs on a 280z, and see the nut is peened onto the spindle. After cutting part of it so the nut spins off more than likely the nut will need to be replaced. Anyone know a part number on this nut?

Also read that possibly the ZX nut doesnt require to be peened on, not sure how its held on ??? Is it possible to use this nut on 280z rear spindles?

Any help is appreciated, just trying to get all the parts required a head of time.

Thanks!

I just ordered mine from Motorsport Auto, thinking I was getting the 280zx style one that does not need to be peened. It is interchangeable from my research. I ended up receiving the earlier style nuts unfortunately. Courtesy Nissan has the 280zx style one, but shipping was outrageous so I ordered from MSA. Will deal with what I have for now. 

I found the part at nissanpartszone.com. I usually dont like dealing with these guys, but they had the part 43262-W1200 is what is needed. I also purchased some spare 27 spline spindles here in town from someone, which Ill send out to get the 5 hub conversion done, and then put those back into the car. Ill have spares now in case these get messed up getting pulled out.