HybridZ

Circuit Sport Fuel Rail

900ss

For use with a RB25DET with side feed injectors ... (am not using top feed)

Has anyone managed to fit a Circuit Sports fuel rail to a Greddy type plenum in their Z ?

From what I've read they aren't a straight fit or don't fit.

But does that mean with mods they clear and can fit or not ?

Be interested to hear from anyone who has fitted one and how

ta  

For use with a RB25DET with side feed injectors ... (am not using top feed)

Has anyone managed to fit a Circuit Sports fuel rail to a Greddy type plenum in their Z ?

From what I've read they aren't a straight fit or don't fit.

But does that mean with mods they clear and can fit or not ?

Be interested to hear from anyone who has fitted one and how

ta  

Don't know about the fuel rail, but I noted that the Greddy type plenums had 2 recesses machined for both top feed and side feed injectors. I was originally going to stick with side feed injectors, but when i mocked them up i noticed that they don't actually site very well in the machined holes. Yes the seals are snug, yes the injectors seal into the seals, but they sit much to high up in the hole. Considering the spray typically fan's out at a 45* angle or so, i was concerned it was going to hit the rim of the lower recessed hole. This would ruin atomization and cause raw fuel to drip in.

I opted instead to pickup a GTR top feed rail system and injectors. It's a bit of a pain, however, because you need to rewire harness, make properly sized isolators, and also wire in a resistor pack for the injectors (if using GTR 440 low impedance). Though I"m not sure if aftermarket ECU's support low impedance injectors natively.

Of course, there is a final solution whereby you could probably drill out the lower lip of the injector openings and maybe bevel the backside with a die grinder and alum bit to make sure the spray pattern will clear. 

Hope this isn't too technical and helps, as I feel it's something many users could over look and then wonder why they have drivability problems.