HybridZ

Thinking about getting a beater

BluDestiny

Was browsing around for some beater cars and came across this:

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/lac/cto/5177528068.html

I got in contact with him, it has 237k miles, motor has never been opened and he is the origial owner. AC works (have to flip the manual vent from hot to cold a few times, just like manual air s130's. Its probably worn out) and in the last 2 months it got a new clutch, axles, and a respray in the original color. That's why he's asking so damn much. He had it posted before for $4000 right after the respray. He only paid cash for the repairs (no receipts) and paint and wouldn't give me a straight answer on how much it cost him.

Would $1500 be insulting?

The b13 se-r's are awesome. I've owned 7. They're getting hard to find in decent shape these days. Honestly the beaters go for 1500. This one seems fairly clean so he's not crazy in his asking price but 237k is a bunch of miles.. just make sure it actually has an sr20de motor in there and not the ga16de junk.

Here's a few of my old girls..sorry for the pic whoring I never get to post these haha

gallery_2013_1327_948633.jpg

gallery_2013_1327_274503.jpg

gallery_2013_1327_937305.jpg

gallery_2013_1327_22757.jpg

gallery_2013_1327_95380.jpg

Edited by ~KnuckleDuster~