HybridZ

New intake manifold pics

besides the $30 for the manifold I have about $50 in the thing. That is because I have access to a machine shop and did all the machining on the thing. I would have done a symetrical setup if space had permitted, but it did not. I received some good information about designs used on the skyline drag cars and followed pics of how they were doing it. in angling the tb towards the #2 and #3 runners, those guys claim to have netted a 60hp increase from that alone. I suppose that having the tb shoot straight in can possibly cause a venturi affect on the 1st 2 runners. Anything will most likely be better than the stock port matched 75 intake I currently use. I suspect I can gain 30-40hp with the manifold swap atleast. Thanks for the comments, it is impressive in real life and I am excited to add it with my new 720cc injectors and then slap it on the dyno. I think 20psi should new atleast 425 rwhp. Later!

Lookin good james, i was wondering wtf that thing was. I thought for sure you had a different manifold in the works. The price certainly is right!

Are you going to dyno the car before and after the intake swap? I have been considering a different intake sometime this summer but im not convinced of the HP increases, never seen any real info on it.

Thanks dude, lookin great!- Evan