HybridZ

Clint, ? on your RB dyno plot

Bob_H

Ok, so I have seen the 11 psi w/stock injectors, the 11 psi with 680cc injectors and the 15 psi chart. Do you have any of the above with the torque curve as well? If you don't, and ask your dyno person to print you out one, ask them to make the scales the same for the hp and torque,(start at the same point and same gradient), otherwise it puts the crossover at a different point visually than 5252 rpm. Trying to get an idea of what torque you are producing for the hp you are getting. Do you have the plot with RPM as the x-axis vice mph?

Thanks man, your the coolest.

2thumbs.gif

-Bob-o

i posted this somewhere else... for some reason the timing wouldnt pick up on the dyno and we were losing the signal intermintently. this gave us some really wacked out torque numbers .... 500+ which i know is incorrect.

anyone have this problem on the dyno running SDS? we can get a signal at idle but as we make a run the siganl goes away. the torque numbers are figured out with timing i guess and since we are losing the signal; the torque numbers are wrong ;< nono.gif