HybridZ

Part Numbers

Guest 250z

Try Geoff Rawlings the parts manager at Jim Wright Nissan in New Zealand. His email is parts@jimwrightnissan.co.nz

He gave me the following prices for parts on a Z31 200ZR. Prices are in NZ$. He can also send you some .jpgs of the actual Nissan diagrams and part numbers for this car.

Oil Pan Assembly $465.80

Oil Pickup $110.50

Oil Pickup O ring $7.80

Engine Mounting Block Bracket RH $ 151.25

Engine Mounting Block Bracket LH $148.75

Engine Mounting (per each - RH & LH same) $151.65

These are the motor side and crossmember side mounting brackets.

Hope this helps. I will be placing an order for these parts in the next couple of days as I just purchased a RB26DETT.

Wow....

first off the rb20 oil pickup cannot be used unless your using the rb25 block.... you have to custom make one i cutup and combined the rb26 and rb25 pickup. you can also plug and redrill the rb26 block for a rear sump it is currently a fwd pickup style. the oil pan will also need to be worked to get the pickup to bolt in.

for mounting the engine i used the stock rb20 mounts but for 300 bucks id just custom make some they are really easy to make

my 2 $

Ok - Thanks for the clarification on the point that the RB20 pickup can't be used and a custom pickup designed.

BTW - when you describe cutting and lowering the front of the RB20 pan to clear the bearing retainers, do you mean you removed some of the excess metal inside the pan or did you slice it apart and insert some steel to make the pan deeper?

Also - you used a RB25 driveshaft without modifications?

The prices are in Kiwi $, so divide all the prices by 2.1 to get US$. Its the shipping that will cost a lot... :-(

If you use the r33 gtst 5 speed with the rb20 mounts the front half of the driveshaft from the same car bolts right in

I didnt really add metal to it i just cut on it and hammered it like you would a custom body panel till it fit around the bearing stuff and then brazed it back together... its really ugly but it was a rush job and it works ;>