HybridZ

Stony, what ratio diff are you running?

Bob_H

i have a 3.90 r200 lsd i want a 4.11. with the 3.9 im in the top of third at the end of the 1/4. Im running 275 50 15 so a tire change will affect this. i went to a 225 50 15 and now im running thru the traps in the top end of forth. the tire diameter change was like almost 2 inches and it made a huge difference but i dont like the low profile for drag racing. If you are going to raod race the 3.9 will give you big time top end speeds. the rb26 even stock will pull thru the low end of the gears really well too. but i will not even try to give you suggestions on road racing as i never have done anything except drag eek2.gif

I ask because I have to make the decision btw the 3.9 and the 4.11.

Now for the rest of you folks, I'm not interested in hearing about what ratio for a turbo - save it for another post. Take a look at a tranny chart with a 7500 or 8000 rpm redline and you will better understand why I want one of those two, (in a road racing car btw). In addition, the R-33 RB25 tranny I have originally came with a 4.11.

Just curious as to what you settled on. And if you did it different, what would you do.

-Bob

no hijacking my thread! twak.gif