HybridZ

David, how is the SR swap coming?

Bob_H

I have to get the 240 from Ventura down to my house which is about 80 miles away. I have a 77 i need to start and complete, and another 79 i need to do lots of basic maintanance on, not to mention my 79 which i am working with currently. I will eventually get it all done, oh yes, it will get done.............

hey man, i wanted to tell ya that somebody in texas has a 240Z with a SR20DET and other stuff forsale in the Grass Roots Motorsports magazine...

Even if the car is sold you can always ask the man some questions about the swap and etc.

Good luck

Mike

just a word there about the SR20det...

my mate just bought a 180sx with a SR20det, with a 3inch exhaust turbo back, a very cold night the other day, 1.2bar of boost, and we were doing high 13s..... original cooler, and injectors, computer etc...

so its good stuff... hehe and the 180 is around 1250kg, normal Z is like 1100kg or 1000kg

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Anonymous

I just found this site (Happy Holidays everyone) and I would just like to point out that the engine harness is cut. It's a pain to get them and for the extra money you will have to shell out to buy it separately, you might as well buy an engine which already has one. In general, I would have to say that I would not buy an engine from eBay. Go to a reputable dealer and pay the extra cash and have to peace of mind that you are getting a start up guarantee. Hopefully that helps.

Neil

Guest Anonymous

hey david if you are looking for a sr20 front clip call car tune in la puente or call shop called up grade. If you get a clip from car tune it would run you about 2500. if you get it at up grade it might be cheaper but you have to wait a wile. give up grade a call first 562 694 2310 b_hand.gif