HybridZ

Logging in shows 'banned' page

dewzenol2

When I log into my old dewzenol account I believe it succeeds because I receive an email saying I logged in from a new device.  However, after login, I get  'banned' message.  I don't know if this is an artifact from migration to the new forum software or what.  It has been over 15 years since I was active on this site.  And many of my old posts show my name as anonymous now. Anyway, I certainly haven't said anything cross so I don't think an admin actually banned me. (I've certainly never been notified of such.)  I have recently been reviewing some of my old posts and lamenting all of the old dead links to my photos that used to be at gatewayzclub.  If I can get my old account re-enabled, I'll go through my posts and update the image links so people can still find them. I put my 76 280z project aside for a LONG time, and am interested in starting up on it again. I have a 7yo son to help me this time around. Would love to be part of the forum again. Donated a few bucks as a show of faith ;)