HybridZ

LS1 T56 240Z springs, what to run? No Coil overs.

Thanks.  Bump steer blocks on the list.  The car with the Tokico already has them, the Tokicos are not adjustable in my case.   14s on the LS car for now, so lots of side wall.  I have other issues setting my time line back so an extra 30 is OK.  Plan on swapping springs this week.  Also doing other things while the cars are down.  Fix MC. swap gears in LS car etc. etc.  Thanks for all the input.  Richard. 

• 4 weeks later...

Small update.  Have not driven either car yet.  LOL.  Did get the Eibach springs from the LS car to the standard car.  And the 5020 Tokico springs on the LS car.  Also got the center section (3.73)  back in the LS car.  Everything I have read says the KYB in the LS car are just not great, even with the Tokico springs, which is OK because they were very cheap.  With a birthday coming up (excuse) I am probably going to bite the bullet and get the externally adjustable Koni strut inserts and be done with it.  If added up the Koni and KYB it would add up to the coil over set up so anyone who wants to, can say I told you so.  

Finally got the MC for the standard car, after 3 attempts so it should go on tomorrow and then that car should be good to go again.  Tokico blues with Eibach progressive springs.  The LS car will have to wait a bit for the Koni inserts to be back in stock from Motorsports Z (two weeks?).  They are externally adjustable, and the pain of putting them in later is worth the wait I hope.  After all the work, just do not want to do it a 4 time or more.  Car is a blast to drive but chasing all the little stuff is getting old.  

Stay positive and be (covid) Negative.  Richard.