HybridZ

350Z TT pics

240Z Turbo

ahhh nice TT 350z, i think those pictures is in my OPTION2 magazine, they featured about i think if i can remember 5-6 companies who fixed up the 350z, there was one 350z turbo they made as a landspeed car....it looked very weird..if i find it ill scan the pic and post it...

reply:

D Carrow

hey if you wanna buy one my fren is selling his Acura NSX for $20K you can now settle one thats more affordable...hehehe

Guest Zachb55

Check out the latest edition of Super Street magazine, big section on some 350Z car show, lots of top brand mfg's already got some pretty sweet parts for those things, its hard to believe, but they can be made to look even better!

-Zach

Guest Anonymous

350Zconvertible2.JPG

looks like someone couldnt wait for a factory drop top!

im really thinking about buying one of these, but i just want more hp. greddy said its project turbo car is producing about 340hp at the crank, which is good enough. but i just hope theyre stalling the release because theyre lazy, and not that they got hung up on it.....

stillens also got a supercharger ready, but again it has issues. it being they cant fit the sc under the hood with out modifications done to the metal.

835003.jpg

scottie, any imputs on this car?? have you checked one out yet??

Guest Anonymous

I drove the new Z the other night, Like the way the car felt on the road and loved the interior. I was not impressed with the acceleration but the sales guy with me had to go at least 320 lbs so maybe its OK. Will have to go back and take the skinny guy for a ride. Most interesting thing of the night was the sales manager telling me that Nissan motorsports was going to have an after market turbo kit that could be installed by there service guys that would not void the warrenty. Any one else heard this? MArk

Guest Anonymous

ive heard everything from nismo will supply a 400hp to the wheels turbo upgrade, to nothing at all. im waiting to see what happens to 350z, if they come out with more parts, then ill buy. if the aftermarket supports stays stangnant, ill take my money elsewhere.

franklin

• 2 weeks later...

I was at a little dealership and talking to one of the guys. He said that Nismo will not be going turbo, because of the complications involved. He said with the research done by Stillen, Nismo is supposedly going with a supercharger. This is what he told me. How much of it is true, I don't know.

I want to know if an rb/tt will fit into one of those things. if so, i am going to sit back and wait a few years till i can find a cheap donor and blow out one of those bad boys. I like the styling, but want one with big turbos.

will an rb/tt fit????