HybridZ

Where can I buy just a front set of drop in lowering springs?

Hey guys, like the title says I am looking to buy just a front set of lowering springs. Seems I have removed a bunch of weight during my LS twin turbo conversion since the front end is a tad high....

The rear of the car has been tubbed so I don't need rear springs. I don't need front adjustable coilovers either or the added fabrication involved for type of action this car will ever see. 

Just a pair of drop in lowering coil springs will do me just fine.

So if you know a store or retailer, even a private seller, i would appreciate the info.

Thanks!!

Not aware of any vendors that are selling just a pair of lowering springs (vs set of four); but a couple other ideas that may work for you are:

1)  If you're running the stock strut isolators in the front, replace them with simple bolt-in camber plates.  Should lower the front end by approx 1".  Silvermine offers them at about the best price I've seen on the web:  https://www.silverminemotors.com/datsun/datsun-240z/suspension/240z-260z-280z-camber-plates-bolt-in-lowering-kit

2)  If you're running gas-charged strut inserts (i.e. shocks) in the front, consider replacing them with non gas-charged units.  It's surprising how much static "lift" gas-charged shocks can produce vs the non-charged shocks.