HybridZ

Front Air Dam for S130

Seemsknew

The bumper on top I've only seen in pictures from cars in Japan, so not sure you can get it in the states. The front end on the bottom looks like someone made the grill and lower air dam from an older z fit somehow...it actually looks like they did a good job. I dont know how easy it would be cause I've never seen that before. I would check out MSA (motorsport auto)...you can do a simple lower airdam to add a different look or I bought their full front bumber with the fog light buckets molded in. I'm pretty happy with it, definitely changed up the front end. Alot of people (me included) like the look of the older z front grill but you will find that the 280zx is very different from the 240,260, and 280z...many people have tried to make the zx front look like the older z's and I've seen only a couple good results...all depends on how much knowledge and experience you have with doing body mods