HybridZ

New to Forum!

A to Z

Hello all.

My name is Joe.  I live in Colorado Sprigns, Colorado.

I grew up on Datsun's.  My brothers had Roadsters and 510's, my Dad had a Roadster in addition to a '76 280Z 2+2 he bought new.  It ended up being mine for 7 years before he got it back, restored it, and kept it for many years before a family friend got it.

I sold my modified 1972 510 2-door.  I worked on about 25 years ago.  I screwed up more than I fixed....young and had to learn how to do things.

So, I just bought a 1972 240Z Automatic on eBay.  It is enroute to me.

I am also a big Mustang fan.  I have a 2001 Mustang GT I bought new that is a garage queen.  It is Supercharged and etc.  Real nice car.  This is my "classic" to keep with it.

If I can be of any help I will.  I appreciate in advance any help any of you can provide.

Thanks and God bless you.

Joe

Welcome Joe!

If you're going to modify the 72, this is a good place to ask questions before buying parts. 

My first Z was an orange 72 auto. I'm still not over getting rear ended in that car, which I bought from the original owner in '93 or '94. Loved that car and had all the parts to do a manual swap ready to go.