HybridZ

Contact URL isn't working

Randall.K12.temp

Hello,

I just registered a new account this week.  After validating my email, I got a message from the website indicating something to the effect of awaiting admin review.  I guess I'm banned now?  I'm not sure why.  This community had a big influence on getting my 280 back on the road and I'd like to be a part of it.  Would an admin please reach out to the email associated with Randall.K12 and let me know what's happening with my account?

Thanks,

Randall

Randall.K12

Hi Randall,

I added your unbanned your old account (Randall/K12) and you should be good to go.  I probably screwed up and banned you by mistake.  We've had a lot of problems with spammers and scanners lately so all the forum admin tasks are manually done edited rather than allowing them to be automated we switched to manual.  This helps keep accounts from spamming after they site dormant for a while. 

That shouldn't have bothered you with an existing account so I'm not sure what I did make this happen.  I'm sorry for any inconvenience this caused. If you have any problems getting back into the account please let me know.

Thanks,

Cary