HybridZ

its ALIVE!!!....ALIVE!!! muh-ha-ha-haaaaa

Sparky

holy schmoly it started and ran today! i even got to drive it down the street and Back!!!! turns out that the ignition realy was not properly grounded! causing all sorts of muck for the ECU..

go figure right...12 hourse of frustration over a silly ground wire....lol...o well. all i can say is that the turbo sounds MEAN...while i only drove under moderate load at low RPM...i can hear it start to spool up...but it doesnt want to make boost just yet. so enough of my crap and on with the pics!!!!

here she is running

sparky_1023162330.jpg

and again

sparky_1023162305.jpg

front view:

sparky_1023162250.jpg

the intercooler slant:

sparky_1023162230.jpg

the FPR:

sparky_1023162200.jpg

the BOV throttle body..and other goodies

sparky_1023162008.jpg

and the 3" downpipe smile.gif

sparky_1023162154.jpg

so anywho...sorry for wasting your bandwidth! but man im happier than a pig in.....ummm...Zcars!!

ha-ha!

now its off the the body shop!

laterZ

Looks SCHWEEET!

BTW....kinda looks like it's wearing makeup (eye shadow or sum such) with those red headlight buckets LOL :D ....hope she's a girl car, otherwise malebitchslap.giftwak.gifugg.gif

Again...looks good and will haul when done!!

Tim

Guest Anonymous

Looks great! I hope that you don't spend too much time in the paint shop. My Z is serving a 4 month stint! ( or so it seems...) b_hand.gif

Cheers!

SmackZ :D

hey guys....beleive it or not...my body guy is working on the car right now...11pm! i gonna pay this guy double if he gets the car done....well...maybe not...but ill least buy him a cheeseburger!

to answer some questions....first the colour:

photo-gallery-main1.jpg

its called amber fire pearl. a stock jeep/chrysler product....i dont see much of this colour..but when i do i think ZZZZZZZ

yo2001...i have to really drive her...so its still up in the air as what kind of flow we are going to get out of the IC. the guys at CarTech (corky bell and crew) did all the welding and where very impressed with the core. saying something to the effect that they wish they could get thier hands on some (so im guessing that it must be good.

scotty: im glad to hear you got yours running. ive been following your progress as a motovation for my project.

the turbo is a "hybrid" of sorts. Mr. bell built this turbo some time ago for a 280Z drag car. its a turbonetics T04B exhaust side with a rajay T3 compressor side. trim specs are unknown to me at this time. maybe he will find them some day. but it supose to flow in the 400HP range. and thats good enough for now :D

all i want to do is drive the thing!

ohh...and kick some ass! ;)

laterZ

Love the color please post some pix when you get it done....

youngz

Hang on now I am a greaser and my driveway is clean thanks to tide and a little gas.. then the pressure washer... now the garage floor that is a different story...