Jump to content
HybridZ

Magnaflow muffler and droning sound problem


Recommended Posts

I read a post here, I believe yesterday, about a car with droning exhaust sounds. Can't seem to find it today. He was looking for a Magnaflow muffler that would meet his 14" X 6" requirement.  I have a new one, in original, never opened box. It's part number 14519. I'll sell it for $50.00 plus shipping. They sell today for $170.00 or more. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...