Jump to content
HybridZ

Location of fuse box 1970 Series 1 with Vintage Air


Recommended Posts

30 years ago I disassembled a 1970  240Z.  No photos taken and all plastic bags with parts have deteriorated.  This vehicle's Fuse box has a long pig tail.  I can not find a clear depiction of exactly where this box is mounted.  My memory is under the front console, but there are no obvious mounting locations.

 

I have the Datsun Service manuals; but, they are not clear.   Does anyone have a photo or can direct me to one.

 

ZGEEZER

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...