HybridZ

help

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

I don't know very much about cars but I like to learn. I was at a garage the other day and I was talking to a mechanic about exhaust systems. He told me that I need to replace the muffler bearrings every second oil change. Does anyone know anything about this? And more importantly, is it epensive?

Thanks

Guest Anonymous

Bearrings are those directional compass' that you can attach to the windshield side posts so you do not lose your way in the fog. They were invented by Vitus Bering on his way to the North Plole I wonder how that rude mechanic would feel if he came to work Monday morning and found that some smart a** had squirted his shop door with a full tube of Superglue.Learn to separate the wheat from the SHAFT thru education

Guest Anonymous

Sure you know, Muffler Bearings ;););) , they're usually kept next to the blinker fluid or next to the Prop wash in the marine section of Kragen/AutoZone. While your at it, run by and talk to the ground crew at the baseball park, ask them for the key to the batters box. Oh and BTW, have you ever been snipe hunting? :D

Regards,

Lone

Guest Anonymous

Pick me up a can of steam cleaner at the store, oh yea! a couple of other things, some overhead rings and some chrome johnson rods and maybe some aluminum amalgamators while you're at it. :D

Guest Anonymous

A chrome "Johnson Rod" !!!!!!! Tech 7 ....we are not making fun of you by no means, just unwinding from life's daily bumps and grinds.