HybridZ

350HP for under $1K?? We shall see?

Here is my little plan. In two weeks when I return from the Bahamas I am going to start my new 240Z V8 swap page. The theme of the page is going to be going fast on a budget. My goal is to build a 350 that will put out atleast 350HP (flywheel) for under a grand! This should mean that a 2700+/- should run in the mid to low 12s 2thumbs.gif . I plan on strapping the engine or car to the dyno to prove my point. I feel that there are a lot of engines out there just waiting for someone to come along and help them out and that is where I come in! I will post my web page once its up and running and has a little content!

Deals are out there... Find the unlucky shmuck who is A: Going through a divorce, or B: Going to jail, and take him up on his need to liquidate items. Is this evil?? No. Is it opportunistic? YES. Is that bad??? No, as long as you aren't the shmuck going to jail or getting divorced. Deals are out there... 350HP for $1000 is possibly, but it won't be easy...

M bonk.gif ike

Oh yes, there are deal out there. I saw a 900 hp turbocharged V8 last December on ebay. The guy would sell it offline for about $3,000. It had everything too. I was wishing I had the money at the time. Still, everything can be done on a budget, but it will sometimes take longer due to waiting for the deals to arrive.

Davy