HybridZ

L28 Turbo dyno

Clifton

It's dangerously lean up top and I had the wastegate set as low as it would go(15psi). I won't be running it again till I get SDS in with 550's. This is with 6 260cc and 2 550cc inj, and they are maxed out. Max hp was a lean 368.5. If someone can host the pic or post it that would be nice.

Clifton[/img]

It's an unknown, 130k + mile junk yard long block. I port mached it to a custom intake manifold and cleaned up the ports, opened up the ex bowls, unshrouded the valves, and changed the stem seals and put my old Schnieder valve springs in, I never pulled the oil pan. Stock ex manifolf with a T4 flage welded on. T4( V trim comp, .69 a/r O trim), 3" ex, Deltagate wastegate, MKIII Supra intercooler, 25* total timing, shitty efi with an HKS AIC for the 2 550's. I have run 20 psi many times on the last motor (RIP) running a Conquest intercooler and not so ported head. I will post the results of this one in with in the next month when I get the 550cc injectors and SDS setup so I can crank the boost up.

• 4 weeks later...
nice car. i love the paint. ever get any people screwin with it?

No, I only road race it. There's a good mix of imports and everyone there can appreciate another car regardless of make or origin. I might have a problem in Detriot or other cities with a little too much US auto pride though. Or maybe most of the people that would have a problem with it (WWII vets) are a little to old now and can't get out as much :D. I wouldn't dare put an Irag or French flag on it, they would probably burn with it.