HybridZ

..are these injectors.....

Guest De Schmaydee

Guest De Schmaydee

......impedence aside......do you think these would deliver the amount of fuel (the same way) as the stock zxt injectors? ........s

They should be good for about 335 HP, keep in mind what PSI they are rated at though. If they are rated at 39-43 PSI and you want to run them on a 30 PSI system, they wont be good for nearly as much.

If the flow rating is at 37psi, they won't flow as much as stock (269cc/min). Chances are they are rated at 3bar instead of 2.5bar, so they will flow even less. 24lb/hour is about 252cc/min. No way are you going to get 335 hp out of six of these.

And yes, they are probably high impedence also; a stock Nissan ECU may have trouble holding them open.

They will support 335 @ 100% DC, if you are going to run them on a stock 30 PSI pressure and they are rated at 43 PSI then correct, they will NOT do it nor will they come close.

If they were rated for 43 and you ran them @ 30 psi, they would be good for a measly 233 HP. Plus the thought of maxed out injectors never suited me. Most boost folk I know of shoot for 65-75% DC, NA people push it a bit more, with 85% being acceptable.

You can find 30-42# stuff pretty cheaply on eBay, but again they are largely going to be high imp. I'd try to find an old set of Supra injectors or something along those lines.

Another thing to consider, if you dont raise your fuel pressure, since these output less than stock, you will lean the car out across the board which could be bad.