HybridZ

Side Pipes?

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

Has anyone ever seen or run side pipes from a 302 on a Z? I assume fender cutting would be necessary, but I think the look would be awsome. :2thumbs:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
Guest Anonymous

what happened to all the ribbed aluminum trim from everyones cars??

You know, I think with some polish and buff on the trim above the rockers, sidepipes and some bright red laquer my Z will look alot like a vette.

wonder why more people don't shine that old trim up?

I'm gonna get pulled over ALOT :cry:

My computer at home crashed, and I have not been on the board for awhile. I'll shoot out some pic's of my fabricated sidepipe set up. I've got less than $100.00 in it, flows great, loud-but not absurd loud. If your car is lowered you will need to go through the fender, but it clears my 9" wide rim mounted with a 255/50 tire.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

i am running the inline 6 with a exhaust system i built from scratch. mine is 5 inch coming out the side. i had to cut out a section of the body to do it and remove the seat belt bucket. if anyone wants some pics let me know and i can send some. oh and this is not a 5 inch tip it goes 3 inch from down pipe to a dynomax race magnum muffler 3in 3out, to a 90 degree bend to 5 inches out the side of the car. just let me know if ya want some pics and i will send em.

Guest Anonymous

Hey i'd be interested in seeing this as well.

Davec@240motorsports.com

I'll host a pic or 2 and post them here if you want...

Edit:

sideexhaust.jpg

That looks really cool!

I'd love to see a more clear pic, maybe from a little farther away.

My gas tank is in the way of a dual exhaust, so they either have to connect into 1 and just go out the driverside rear (or have duals on driverside rear) or I could do this...we'll see :twisted: