HybridZ

getting pulled back into it.........

fl327

Oh trust me, it only took driving my GMC pickup with a V8 in it for a few months to decide on pulling my worked over L6 and dumping a V8 into it. That was 5 years ago and I haven't looked back!

There is no replacement for displacement! Torque is king!

Mike :lol:

I saw that guy with the Diablo come into my Starbucks and on the street a few times. He had his three year old in a booster seat running passenger. I know that's dangerous and all, but how cool is it to say you got to ride around in your father's Diablo when you were little. Anyway, the one time we were on the street and we saw him, my dad and I were in the Cobra. Too bad my dad didn't have it in first (Don't ask, he managed to have it in 3rd. I still say I'm the better driver of the family), because we could've had a go at it. The guy actually dumped the clutch a little and took off. I prefer flat-crank Ferrari sound (Don't know if Lambo makes a flat-crank though.). Anywho, I think the guy lives on the border of Concord and Walnut Creek. If I get my real-estate license (I'm hoping, because I don't mind taking money from the rich) I may find out were a lot of these cars are in the area, not to mention I'll have money to beat them with my Z.

I am not sure its the same guy, but the 8 second GN guy has a buddy with a Diablo, and several other friends with hot cars, like the Lambo Murcielago. I also have a vid of him riding shotgun in a Sledgehammer Vette doing 200 and then backing off, he works for Genentech so they are making some bucks.

• 3 weeks later...