HybridZ

Stuck on march 14th

ZROSSA

Howdy All,

The last couple of weeks every time I log on all the dates in the forum are on the 14th of march. I have to go to the previous page posts and then back again to get the current ones. Also new posts are not marked unread.

Any one else having problems of this sort?

Cheeers

Douglas

Dude,

Sounds like you're stuck in some kind of time vortex. You have bigger problems to deal with...... :D:D . Sorry couldn't resist. My time stamps are working OK. Have you set up the correct time zone in your profile? Can't think of anything else?!

Tim

Dan, I was having the same problem and I went in and deleted all my temporary internet files including all the cookies and it seems to have fixed it. ZROSSA you might try it as well. Be sure to delete all the cookies because that is the only thing that worked for me. Unfortuneatly you will loose all of your automatic log ins for all the sites you might visit.

Thanks Jeff,

I have deleted all the files and it seems to have worked. :D

I know nothing about computers so this is all new to me. When I had problems in the past I just called network admin. Dont have that option now that I work for myself. :?

Cheers

Douglas