HybridZ

New product from John Washington/Reaction Research

Dan Juday

Guest greimann
grrr I wanna see!!!! Lets see since cali is a 24 hour drive I think I should get some kinda break here.

You must be a driving machine to get to CA in 24 hours! According to my Street Atlas 2003, from Boondocks, OH, (ok how about Zanesville) to Rio Vista is 2479 miles. 2479/24 = 103 average MPH! :shock: CANNONBALL!

I wonder what color scheme it woudl take to make the carbon fiber vents look good. I really like those I may try to create my own first but if not for 75 bucks thats a nice improvement. Also what hood is that those are on. It has a slight cowl. Is that the subtle z hood. Thanks

• 2 weeks later...
I don't think a lip would help. Read the info on the page for my assessment of the aerodynamics.

However' date=' I'd love you to prove me wrong![/quote']

I'll try prove you wrong....you wanna donate apair for the cause!? :lol::D:-D:twisted:

Tim

Ok, Mike (and whoever is interested),

Eric was kind enough to carve out this photo for me, since he has been too busy lately to post any of the Rio Vista photos.

From this photo it's a little hard to tell how they will look on a car of uniform color, but maybe you'll get the idea?

http://www.reactionresearch.com/hoodvents.html

John, Well that is EXACTLY what I was wanting to see... I want a pair. Now, since it doesn't look like I'm getting my Gnose back soon, how about whipping me up on of those real quick like??? (I'm joking of course... Take your time! :D )

Mike :D

• 4 weeks later...

A new customer from San Diego recently installed the first set of carbon fiber hood vents on his car. He reports:

"I got the vents installed on my 280Z late yesterday, and they are a big

help. In traffic my car runs a bit cooler, and it doesn't heat soak anywhere near as bad as before. Thank's for the great product!"

I'll try to get some empirical data in the near future, but in the meantime I think this is a pretty good endorsement!

John, What means of payment do you accept and do you have paypal??? And what is the scoop on any Gnose plans?? E-mail me offline at dat74z@yahoo... I have several things to ask actually...

Mike :D