HybridZ

CHECK OUT WHAT I JUST MADE!

peej410

Zparts

its the inner fender extension where the headlight bucket mounts i used inch square tube and cut it along its length then tacked it at the right curvature for a near perfect curve then i migged the whole thing

now all i have to do is make an exact replica for the other side, (in the accident i had with my Z that entire area was bent to shit hehehe

When I get done fabricating a new part that turns out well I still can't resist running in showing my wife the smoldering hunk. She usually has no idea whats it for, but she's learned to pat me on the back and tell me what a good job I did. :-D

yeah when i finished one of the welds was still orange when i came in the house wielding the hunk of metal, then i realized no one was home so i threw it in the sink and came in here to take pictures of it cuz i had to show someone, im so glad i got a job at a fab shop so i make cool stuff that i consider to be art every day, and as for the deer sign, my buddies got it for me on my 18th birthday to remind me not to hit anymore deer with my car (3 in one summer)

hahahaha one was already dead via range rover and i just happened to not be able to avoid getting air off of it as it went under my car (good way to learn not to follow to closely) one i hit at like 20 miles an hour and it actualy just ran its head into my headlight then wrapped around into my fender and pushed it back into the door. and the last one i hit on the highway at 65 mph because they were mowing the center section of the highway, i had just pulled out to pass a semi and wham thing jumped from the edge of the road hit my grille in full stride turned my hood into my windscreen the top of my rad ended up on my intake manifold and the bottom under my oil pain the deer went up and cleared the other lane to might right and landed on the side of the road missing a leg or two, ive had so much bad luck with cars, that if anything insanely bad happens to the Z again im giving up on cars all together, (well probably not but the parents my try and convince me to) have a good day all - pete

as for the deer sign, my buddies got it for me on my 18th birthday to remind me not to hit anymore deer with my car (3 in one summer)

reminds me of a gifit I got, some buds stole and gave to me one of those comercial fire extinguishers that mounts on the wall, metal case glass panel, and even the bar on a chain to break glass with, after I cought my fishtank on fire...don't ask

I cant believe the stuff you guys have "acquired" Are'nt you ashamed? By the way i have one of those blinking flashing lights on top of those barricades when they have construction zones, works great for parties. :D

ive never taken a stop sign, that i think is wrong. this past winter i got really drunk with some girls during a snow storm and we went sledding around campus, i stole one of those big orange cylinders and rolled down a hill in it in the snow in a tshirt and jeans hahahah, best of times.

I'd say the best sign I ever aquired is a "THIS AREA IS PROTECTED BY NEIGHBORHOOD WATCH" It's got a man dressed in black crawling through a window with the red circle and slash through it. People get a kick out of seeing it hanging on the wall.

!M!

I'd say the best sign I ever aquired is a "THIS AREA IS PROTECTED BY NEIGHBORHOOD WATCH" It's got a man dressed in black crawling through a window with the red circle and slash through it. People get a kick out of seeing it hanging on the wall.

!M!

that is great hahahahaha