HybridZ

Last call for my downpipe.

jeffp

Hi everyone, as some of you have known, I have tried to once again do a run of the system/downpipe I have designed for the turbo applications.

I have been working on this last go around for about two months or more. I had collected about 30 emails from people htat wanted the system at one time or another so I decided to get the current quotes from the bender and offer the system again.

There was about 50% fall out from all of the emails I sent which I expected, but that would have left me with the required numbers in order for the bender to take the job.

I again sent out the emails to the people who indicated that they were interested in the downpipe/system and have been waiting for them to reply.

I received emails from about 8 people of the 16 I think it was and that was about a week ago.

Now since not all of the people have not wanted the complete system, the bender will not fabricate the cat back pipe as he is also requiring the minimum number of 15 parts in order to take the job.

So here is the bottom line, if you are interested in the downpipe for your car, and the guys that have replied, need not reply again if you have already dons so, send me a email indicating that you would like the part. The downpipe comes with the flange to the turbo(stock nissan turbo) the gasket, the mounting bracket to the tranny, the flanges, and the test pipe that can be used to install the cat with its flanges, and or, an additional flange set to run just the test pipe to the cat back pipe. The additional falnge will be extra. The cost of the downpipe and the rtest pipe will be 300.00 plus the shipping.

PLEASE let me know if you want this part. Frankley, I dont have the time to babysit everyone and send out numerious emails trying to get enough people to do a run of the part. I dont think I am going to try this again as there at this point doesn't seem to be enough interest to spend my time and effort on the thing. So if you want it mail me at mrjeff1@sbcglobal.net and if I dont get enough people to do this part then I will go and get my proto back from Frank and put it up on the shelf in my garage and forget about it. :?:

REGARDS: Jeff Priddy

i think you would sell a buttload more downpipes if you could get them made out of a cheaper material than stainless steel. a lot of us are willing to accept a pipe that will show corrosion and will rust, as long as we can junk that 90 bend off the turbo we have to work with for now. i would be willing to buy a nice aluminized steel downpipe and do understand the costs involved in providing such a nice downpipe as you are. just my thoughts.