HybridZ

Get ready to laugh!

Guest tt350

Guest tt350

Ok this might not be that funny, but I sure as hell was laughing all night...

I was in my dad's Yukon XL driving around town pickin up groceries from Costco. Im goin home and there was a stop light....

A black Civic pulls up (i kid you not, 5 inch exhaust) with the stupidest lookin guy driving. He has his hair down to his shoulders and tied up (guess he was trying to play the yakuza gangsta skit). He gives me one of those homo gangsta looks, and I give him my own version, and he ignores it (typical rice boy). Anyway, he revs his engine (I swear that was the most disgusting sound I have ever heard come from a car!) and wants to race me. IN A YUKON. XL. STOCK.

I knew I was gonna lose.... But I did it anyway. Pressed the 4wd button and revved and waited. Light turns green and...

I SMOKED HIS ASS! I was so surprised, i couldnt stop laughing. The guy peeled out for like 2 seconds straight and in about 5 seconds I wa about 4 car lengths ahead of him. LOL

Imagine what the race would have looked like from behind: Black civic with coffee can exhaust, a full body kit, and a dumb lookin driver blarin the latest hit from 5 cents VS. a completely stock 2001 Yukon XL with 4wd.

Pretty dam funny in my opinion.

Hehe. Ahem.

Hope you guys liked it. :burnout::D

Guest Your Car is Slow

haha....that so reminds me of this guys story from a local board :)

A former co-worker of mine was pretty serious into this racing shit.

So, he took his 2 door black Honda Civic.

First, he put on the white rims.

Than, he did the one windshield wiper.

Next, he was given a fully painted body kit for his birthday.

Than, he spent 2 months salary to drop an integra GSR motor in.

He took it to JAX, and ran an 10.8.

woohoo...

Jax is an 8th mile track :)

A former co-worker of mine was pretty serious into this racing dodo.

So, he took his 2 door black Honda Civic.

First, he put on the white rims.

Than, he did the one windshield wiper.

Next, he was given a fully painted body kit for his birthday.

Than, he spent 2 months salary to drop an integra GSR motor in.

He took it to JAX, and ran an 10.8.

woohoo...

Hahaha ya had me there for a sec.. I was like..uh..whats rice about runnin a 10.8?..

1/8 mile!!?? BWAHAHAHAHA :malebitchslap:

Good one.

Well you know what? My stock Silverado runs 15.42's in the 1/4 mile, so I jump on any ricer I can find. Tow/haul mode is excellant for keeping the RPMS up too, just in case.

I knew you were going to smoke the guy. Get ahold of one in the rain with that 4 wheel drive, and and you can really have some fun.

Nice ricer kill man. :lol:

Guest ON3GO

ya thats what its called.

me and my friends always have drinking games watching the 1st F&F movie. you gotta take a sip everytime u hear, or see something just dumb... after the part where the RS n/a eclipse goes threw its 7-speed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! gear box your on the floor drunk off ur ass.

but me and my friends made friends with somebody at our movie theater so we are bringing a few 20 packs when the new F&F movie comes out.. oh god its gonna get loud.

but about racing ricers!!!!! i have one better!!!!!!!

theres this kid in town with a Black Prelude with a big honking wing, yellow racing seats, 5inch tip, clear tail lights, carbon fiber hood, stickers, you know the works. well everybody says he is real fast, like 12's fast.

well on day i as in my moms 1999 green rodeo..and i see him fly down the road.. so me and my two friends who both weigh like 180lbs jump in the rodeo and give chase. when we got next to him at a light he wouldnt race.. i as like damn.. so at 45mph he gives a rev.. i as like what the hell, we arent supras so why race from a roll.. plus the rodeo sucks from a roll. so i give a rev back and then you see the funnest thing ever........ HE PUTS ON HIS RACING HARNESS!!!! hahahaha.. we both floor it and i walk him hard, like 4 cars or so up to 80mph. and a funny thing was he had his hot girl friend in the car with him... WAXED YA FOOL!!!!!!!!

mike

Guest livewire23

well, I wax ricers all the time in my auto prelude Si, so it can't be all that hard. The best time I had in that car was a 16.2@84mph, so its not fast at all. And the car is pretty close to all stock. :roll: I've taken out new accords, old accords, and a ton of civics.

Guest tt350
Thats hilarious, we may see speeds of 60 MPH here better put on your 5 point!

Holy crap thats funny :D

A rodeo? Ok, that kinda stuff should only be on Saturday Night Live :D:-D

You know, I overheard a coupla Indian guys at school sayin that their freind was runnin 9's at some track. I thought it was a 1/4 track. I asked them what he was driving and they said it was a HUYANDAI. I was like WHAT?

Now it makes more sense. Weird, they didnt tell me it was 1/8. hehe, wonder why :lol:

A black Civic pulls up...with the stupidest lookin guy driving. He has his hair down to his shoulders and tied up... He gives me one of those homo gangsta looks...

That wasn't a "homo gangsta look", that was a look of extreme constipation caused by having rice shoved up his ass from getting pasted by SUV's all night long! Can you imagine what he wrote in his "racing log" that night?

May 7, 2003, 8:00pm. Raced a turbo Z-car - Lost.

May 7, 2003, 8:20pm. Raced an Integra - Lost.

May 7, 2003, 8:30pm. Raced a Civic - Lost.

May 7, 2003, 8:45pm. Raced a 1973 Pinto - Lost

May 7, 2003, 8:50pm. Raced a 2000 Yukon, for God's sake - Lost.

May 7, 2003, 9:00pm. Went home, drank a glass of milk, went to bed. Tomorrow will be better...

Guest silverbullet
You guys think it's bad now, wait till June after the 2nd Fast and the Furious movie comes out. It's going to be an all out rice fest with newly inspired posers and wannabes.

I have been thinking about this and dreading it :( , the sad thing is it will probably be even dumber than the first but make more money.

Guest tt350

What the hell's goin to be the plot of THAT movie. I mean they already found out that the loser was a cop...

Oh man, I dont wanna even think of the possibilities! :shock:

Maybe he'll say that he was just kidding, he isnt a cop, and Vin will believe him and then he'll put Deisel in jail? I bet you my pathatic plot will be better than what they come up with :-D

Guest livewire23

i dont think vin's gonna be in this one. that's a good point though, that never occured to me. there's no potential for a plot. :roll: