HybridZ

Drag Racing Murder Trial in San Diego, CA.

Guest Anonymous

That is a very mature perspective to have for someone your age. Seriously.

I did not have that much perspective when I was your age, but I was fearless then. I have since figured out that I am not immortal, and tend to play it safe.

Thats not to say I wouldn't put it on someone if I was out in the Z somewhere, but I don't do the bobbing and weaving junk, nor do I do the high speed mess either. That is what the track is for.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Anonymous

I'm also very happy with this discussion. It has turned out well compared to a similar post on Zcar.com. ZDriver.com... not that I'm in a bashing mode... isn't even a consideration in my book. Like I said, I'm happy with most Z owners... but there are a few that get my dander up.

As for the drag racers... the victims... this is a no win situation. Two people are dead, one is seriously injured, and two guy's are heading to prison. No one is smiling about a picture with so much damage.

I've been pretty good about not street racing too. Having changed my direction to flirting with the girl's that check out my vette. I haven't taken any of them home... but I hear its all a numbers game. Guess I need to find this out first hand.

The 71 240Z is going to be prepared for autocross... it should be fun to see how fun I can have there.

Cheers,

Dennis