HybridZ

If this doesnt make you laugh...

utvolman99

Damn, too many users. LoL, I'm in now...

The only thing that tops this in embarrasment, is the Berkeley U student, who accidentally put his own video cap of him with a hooker in his dorm room, in his SHARED directory for KaZaA. Most embarrasing moment? "You know I'm asian right, dont expect much."

Sigh, good lord whats this world coming to! next thing you know every goober on the streets going to think they can handle a bo or sword! :roll:

10 plus years of studing in Bujinkan Taijutsu and not even I would film myself! during practice!

MUDGE i met that dude on the bart (uc berkeley)

oh and it wasnt an accident

he struck up a conversation with me and eventually asked me if i had seen this video of a uc berkeley student with a web cam on the web

lol i said naaaa

then he starts bragin about how many people had seen the video and how respected the dude was

lol

i got off at the next stop and started laughing my ass off

lol

Guest tt350

Man, this is the funniest thing I have ever seen in my life. I had to put it on Kazaa. :lol:

The guys a frakin doofus. The unedited one with him makin his own sound effects is sooooo figgin hilarious.

Thanks for that post.