HybridZ

O2 Fouling

I have tried leaning out the AFM as far as it would go, but i am still running very rich. I have gone through 2 O2 sensors. I just hooked up a A/F ratio gauge and it was showing going back and forth stoich and rich at idle. I cant seem to lean it up enough. Where is the spring that can be tightened for the flap. I have been playing with the triangle part inside adjusting it back to get leaner, but it barely makes a difference on the gauge even though the car will stall from not enough air. Maybe my TPS is off? I tried it a little and it didnt seem to do alot. I will try it again, but maybe my TPS is going south. The cover was missing when i got the car so maybe that is the problem. I dont know but 15 a pop for O2's is damn expensive to go through everyday.

You have something out of adjustment, probably the TPS. At idle you should get a stable voltage reading of .47volts. If it is oscillating, then the TPS is not on the idle contact while you are at idle.

You also need to check your fuel pressure and see where it is, your regulator could be going bad.

If your car has a head temp sensor, make sure that is connected, it could be loose.

Timing at 18 deg would probably do it to I think. I just checked and i am at 18 with the dizzy maxed advanced. This means i have to get back under and drop the oil pump. I can do thins in 15 mins now but i think i might wait until my oil pump springs get here from MSA. That way i only have to drop it once. Damn, I had a feeling i was one tooth off. Oh, well.

Stock injectors but the AFM was swapped out before for an NA application and i just swapped everything back in and am trying to put it back to where it should be. I guess i am just going to wait for my shipment. Should be here soon. It was sent out a while ago.