HybridZ

I was involved in a drive by......

80LS1T

Yeah I came home from the drags tonight with my girlfriend and as I turn down my road there was another car coming at me. Didnt think nothing of it but as it passed me I heard a splat! I just though maybe I hit a big swarm of bugs or maybe a bird or something, so I just keep driving. Then when I got home I looked at my truck and sure enough some mother F'er shot my truck with paint balls!!!! That really pissed me off :evil: So I hope back in my truck to go look for these little bastard but I couldnt locate them. :(

All I know is they better hope I never find out it who it was, cause I always get the last laugh!!!!! :evil::twisted::twisted::twisted:

GOD DAMN I PISSED RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guy

P.S. Sorry I had to vent! :D

I got hit on the inside of my car and on the outside as I took off (after the first shot). This was on the freeway about a year ago, when I brake checked a mini van that was diving in and out of traffic.

What I wonder is, did he mean to shoot me in the face, or simply block my vision? If he meant to shoot me in the face, that could have seriously killed me. Not likely from the impact of the painball (alot of guys juice them up though), but from crashing after passing out or just plain crashing @ 70 MPH, in relatively heavy traffic I might add. Seriously that even just left me discusted. The guy is a complete moron or a complete ass____, I was probably not far from tapping the guy sideways on the freeway. My own belief is that if you dont value someone elses life and your willing to risk it, then you should be removed. Obviously it would have been legal hell for me though.

here in california discharging a paintball marker in town has the same legal consequences as any other firearm. so if you were to bust them they would go to jail for quite some time. well thats how the laws are here in CA anyway. I have friends who have been busted for playing paintball in fields that are inside city limits.

Guest Anonymous

It's really annoying how some people don't think of the consequences of what they do. I have a friend that tried to play a joke on me and stole one of my lug nuts. I then went on a 5 hour drive back home and it wasn't untill the next day that i discovered that it was gone. There are 5 lug nuts for a reason and when you start messing with it you start messing with the job they do. I suppose i was alright but dosnt change the fact that i want to beat the crap out of the guy. Tho drive by paintball shootings are a bit more malicious. The sad thing is that nothing can be done about it, your damned if u seek revenge (then you get in trouble) and your damned if you tell it to a police officer if you dont have their license plate number.

Ah dont worry about the lug nut thing....I have been driving around with 5 lugs on my dodge dakota for like a year...its supposed to have 6 but the actual stud came out :shock::D I have been meaning to put a new one on but you know how that goes! :lol:

Guy