HybridZ

CCW shop pix for the curious

Nice wheels. I could do that for a living - make wheels. Way too timid to be an entrepreneur though.

Oi that bboard is awful: everyone has a huge sig with an overly detailed write up of their car with giant photos. Tacky.

Carbon Fiber Door Sills?

Guest Zachb55

cool site, i think my dad is a member there, he has a 2002 Z06 i think. very sweet car, wouldnt mind that engine straight into my car :P

-Zach

Oi that bboard is awful: everyone has a huge sig with an overly detailed write up of their car with giant photos. Tacky.

I know the feeling, you can fit 1 or 2 posts on a page before you have to scroll half the time. CamaroZ28.com doesn't allow ANY pics in posts period, other than smilies. Still though people list every friggin mod, down to what spark plugs, tires and oil they have sometimes. The standard accepted sig seems to be 3 lines or no more than 5.

I like the signature rules over at Corner Carvers. Those guys don't put up with any nonsense. I know what you mean about CZ28.com many of those signatures are just nuts. It's funny I've had the same thought about who cares what kind of plugs you are running.