HybridZ

Suspension. For handling what is best.

That question is way to general to receive an intelligent answer from anyone here at HybridZ. You need to be considerably more specific. Try answering the following questions:

1. What kind of car?

2. What kind of shape is it in?

3. What modifications are already done to it?

4. How do you drive the car (% street, % track, % drag, %autocross)

5. How good of a driver are you?

6. How mechanically inclined are you?

7. How much money can you spend?

Once you've thought those through the folks here will be glad to help with some specific answers.

1.240z

2.decent no rust

3.stock

4.street but i like to toss it around every once in a while, twisties occasional killing of a civic etc.

5.i dont suck :)

6.very, ive been able to weld since i was 8.

7.3k on suspension at most preferably not over 1500 or 2k

Sounds to me like you are describing a stock suspension :P That's pretty much how I drive my car; I have Eibach progressive springs (anything stiffer is going to hurt on the street), hd strut inserts, urethane bushings and a solid TC bushing. The stock setup works great for me, even for my occasional track day. Best of all, I have all of about $500 in the suspension.

Any of the performance replacement springs (Eibach, Suspension Techniques, MSA, etc.) would be fine. Run the Tokico Illumina 5 way adjustable shocks, 1" front and 3/4" rear anti-roll bars, replace all the bushings with polyurethane, run offset camber bushings front and rear, and 15 x 7 wide rims with 225/50-15 tires.