HybridZ

check this out

Who knows, maybe hes banking on some good press for turbo Japanese cars from "2Fast2Furious". Nice description and detailed pictures he has. I guess you have to take his word for it that it's so great. Way too much for anyone who knows anything about Z's, but hey if he can get that much for it, then more power to him. Maybe I'll put my Z up there for 20k... :D

Guest livewire23

what's with the description? I expected some kind of reason for charging 20k for a Zxt with a body kit. No info about mods or nothing.

Maybe 160,000 is ultra low miles in his book. I knew I should've asked 16k$ for my prelude.

160k is low for a 81-83 turbo car, thats about what your average 87-91 5.0 has on it. 19k and no explanation is a whole different thing, his price is too high and explanation is too short for me to even think about asking him anything about the car you know.

Guest livewire23

yea, 160k is low, but its nothin to write home about, y'know what I mean? Now if it had 50k on it and was a 240Z in purist mode, well... maybe the guy is just confused.

I emailed the guy just to see what the deal was and all he said was

"I made the price that high just so that I would only get really Z enthusiasts"

All I could think is yeah we already know that because thats what your description says! :roll:

Guy