HybridZ

Dont ever make fun of a K car

BRAD D

you saying the spirit r/t's are built like tin cans, or the k-cars? my best friend has a spirit r/t...ran a 13.9 bone stock. He's just about got it running again, this time with upgrades. fresh motor, hybrid turbo pushing 23psi, spearco intercooler...and all the goodies to go along with that stuff. Were hoping for mid to low 12's. Only problem is...those cars are heavy...3100 pounds dry weight! My 83 zxt weighs around 2800. don't see how you could consider that light.

I guess it all depends on your definition of light. Anything in the 3000 range up is getting heavy. To me light is my buddies civic hatch that weighs 2010. But regardless, those spirits can kick some serous ass!

Somewhere there was a website detailing what the guy did to make the car that fast. I think he just cranked up the boost to turbodiesel levels, or something.

Anyone know where that website is? Anyone?

Guest PEDDER X
Was that Gus's car?

nope, this little jewel belongs to gary donovan, the cars nickname is relentless, my friend showed me the vid of him against a TT supra, and i couldn't belive it