HybridZ

Street & Performance problem!!!!!!!!!!

80LS1T

Yeah ok so I sent my LT1 computer to them 3 weeks ago to get programmed and it has been nothing but a pain the A$$!!!!! Every time I called them to ask if it was done yet all they would do is give me an excuss and say something like "well our computers are down" or "our power is out right now so I cant look it up, can I call you back?"(yeah they never called me back!!!!!)

Then last Thursday I called to see if it was done yet and they say "Yup its getting sent out today" So I asked when it would be here and she says "it will be there on Tuesday or Wednesday" So yesterday I was looking forward to getting my computer back and taking it out for a spin, but guess what.......NO COMPUTER!!!!!!!! Yeah so I called them today to ask them if it was sent out, guess what .........NOPE! :x I said "well I was told it was sent out las Thursday and that I would have it by Wednesday(yesterday)" She then told me "well the guy who programs them wouldnt be back for about an hour, so would it be ok if I call you back to tell you whats going on?"

Oh and dont even bother trying to email them because I have sent 4 emails and I have only recieved 1 answer back!

So yeah I am not impressed with their service/people skills so far!!!!!! :x:x

Guy :evil:

Well you(Tim) already know about my little problem with the computer set up I have. I would have programmed it myself but I would have had to do a lot of extra work. I still might go that route but I would like to get the 94/95 harness and computer instead of trying to get the 94/95 computer to work with the 93' harness. Basically I should have done more homework when I bought my engine! I brought this whole situation on myself! Oh well live and learn I guess.

Oh but later when she called me back yesterday, she said "It will be mailed out today" and I said "are you sure because thats what you said last time and I sure dont have my computer now do I?!" and she said "Yup Im sure I put it on the shipping table myself" I swear to god if I dont have my computer by Wednesday Im going to be on the phone with them raising hell! :evil:

Yeah if I would have had my computer back on wednesday I could have shown a "show-boating" LT1 Camaro whos boss today. This guy was weaving in and out of traffic like a moron and really needed to be taught a lesson! He had his kid(about 12-14 years old) in the car too, I think thats why he was driving like that! Anyways, this just gets chaulked up as another missed opportunity(sp?)!!!!!! I already know whats going to happen,,,,my car will be on the road and no one will act like this guy. I just want to show those camaros and mustangs that they dont rule the road and that they can be beat!

Guy

Well now that I have my computer back I cant really complain about the programming yet. It seems to be running great....other than my stupid #$$@$@$ header leak(yeah Im kind P-O'd about that!) I dont think programming a chip for the HOTCAM is too difficult. I just need to fix this header leak!

Guy