HybridZ

Conspiracy Confirmed

Phantom

A while back I posted a thread "It's a Conspiracy!" complaining about how all the toys disappeared when I got the LS1 280Z on the road. Put it back in the shop last night for additional work and drove the NA '83Zx this morning. Guess what - a WS-6 and two GT's within 15 minutes of leaving the house! I'm sure glad I took it to the track last weekend and had some fun so I can endure the flaunting I'm getting.

yeah.. GEEZ you guys are so insensitive to the fact that he is having trouble seeking out reckless danger.

watch... first time you get to jump on it to prove yourself to a vette... you'll get a good dose of the red/blue in your mirrors....

not having enough fun at the track? :-)

heh,

Joe

Heck no. Can't go to the track when the 280Z28 is in the shop - I only get to be taunted by all the muscle cars that go hide when it comes back out on the road. BTW - 3 tickets in 40 years of driving should indicate I'm not too much into the "reckless endangerment" idea - just don't like knowing hte other guy really can look down his nose at me.

I know what you mean Phantom...

I just got my LT1 280ZX on the road and I havent seen much for cars to

"race". I dont have my engine or clutch broke in yet so Im not too mad about it but when they are broke in I want some competition! LOL...

I had a Cavalier Z24(new body style) with a "ram air" intake on it, try to race me on Monday. It was very funny, I pulled up at a stop light and this rice'a rony cavalier pulls up and he looks over at me and I look back...light turns green and he takes off... I easy into the clutch so that I dont do a massive burn out or fry my clutch, but still give it enough to stay even with him.....then I hit second and just pass him like he wasnt even there!...then I hit third and start to slow down because I had already pulled 5-6 car lengths on him and I knew that the "race" was over.....but he does the typical ricer thing and goes flying by me like we are still racing! :roll: Yeah so he is weaving in and out of traffic like we are racing but I'm not! :D I was already doing 45mph in a 35mph at the time he went flying by and I didnt really care to prove myself any more! I already knew that I smoke his ass with out even trying. I dont think I ever even went past half throttle! LOL What a joke! I cant wait to line up to something worth lining up against! Like a Z06! :twisted: That should be interesting.

Guy